Friday, November 8, 2013


What is time? It is yesterday, today and tomorrow. Time is now, right mow when I am typing this text. Weird. I am always waiting for something to happen in the future, dreaming about things, pretending... Also, I love to think about things that already happened, think what could have I done differently, love to analyze why it happened this or that way and it made me feel the what it made me feel... So, my point is personally I always live in my past or in my future.. I never really enjoy the current moment... Even right now I want to finish writing this assignment as soon as possible and go have a coffee with my friend.. Again, I am already experiencing future.
When I read my tweets and other people's tweets, they all write what they are going to do or what they did and how it made them feel. A large number of people write what they are doing at the moment as well. In my opinion, most of the people experience things through teleological and stellar time.
The question in my assignment "Were you at all affected by what your peers were writing?" seems funny to me. I was not affected at all. I was reading, sometimes I will comment but I cant even remember one tweet I read during these past two weeks.
Time is like water. If you lost it - you lost it and there is no way to go back 5 seconds or 20 minutes ago. That is way I try to control myself and enjoy the current moment, not spend life pretending and dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment