Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Twitter - Time



Time, there is no words to describe the time, I mean even my philosophy professor suffered when he was trying to explain what time really is. Some believe that it is something people made up for limitations in our daily lives. Some believe it is an endless cycle that we are stuck in. According to my English class there are three categories of time; Firstly, Teleological time, which is like a cause and effect relation, beginning leads to end, linear time that relates to a purpose life. Secondly, Stellar time in which our life consists of mixture scenarios that affect our daily lives. Lastly, Chaotic time its life's events are completely random, and therefore there is no purpose or meaning to life. For me, time is a system where people put their events in sequence order from the past through the present into the future.
            It is true that time always fly fast when you are enjoy it, it goes slow if you are  in pain.  In our life, things happen randomly in every moment of time. But I believe everything happens for a reason therefore I see life as it is already planned for me to live it. It's like Teleological time, cause and effect. We cannot predict what's going to happen in our lives in future and what's going to affect our lives. But the actions we take somehow effects our lives.
Twitter came to life in 2006 and I am using it since 2009, I love twitter, I share how I feel with my friends all the time. Twitter is a perfect platform for people to talk about same interests. On Twitter, one single tweet can evolve into full blown conversations. Someone may post one thing about the soccer and from that, depending on who posted it and how shocking the comment may sound, people starts tweeting like crazy, from one tweet the tweets can go into the hundreds, thousands, or even millions. This is why I think it’s more teleological, there is cause, a start point and from that point it goes universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment