Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Time in our life

     Time waits for no man. Time always fly fast when we enjoy it, it goes slow if you are not suffering in your

 life. In our life, things happen randomly in every moment of time. It's like Entropic, or chaotic time. It's

 completely randomness. We cannot predict what's going to happen in our lives in future and what's going to 

affect our lives.

        I use twitter not often than Facebook. I think both of them are basically reflect the  Entropic, or chaotic 

time. you just can see people or yourself post or share random stuff in each moment. Sometime I post a 

status about saying how hard of my class project is. Later in the evening I post that having BBQ party in my 

friend's house. These random events mixes together can affect what you going to do in the future. For 

example, one of my friends tweet that "Watching NBA Heat vs Bulls." I would put my homework away 

watch NBA first. or someone saying she is going to study whole night for the next day's midterm, It would 

motive me to review or study harder. We have too many things to do in our lives and we need to handle and 

manage how to use our time efficiently.

       Time make an very important role in our life. We cannot go back past and also cannot predict our 

future. However, we can live in present and look back what we regret and enjoy. So we can  handle our 

time  to have a better life in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment