Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Value of Time

The value of time is definitely is very precious. Time is very important and we need to learn to manage our time. As individuals we need to learn how to manage our time to meet our goals, to spend time with your family and friends. We try divide our time in sections to maximize our goals. Twitter is a social platform to express information, emotions, ideas, our life to followers I notice how our time is influenced by things, friends and events that we experienced through our daily life. It can be insignificant to others but expressing our feelings can be therapeutic and healing in a way since we get to let out all our struggles.

Reading my fellow classmates tweets, I realized that we all affected by theological time, stellar time, and entropic or chaotic time in some way or another. It's a combination of the three types times. I feel like stellar influences most of since  intermingling scenarios affect our daily lives. My classmates manage to tweet about thing that they are doing in their daily life and they seem to do fun things. I happened to being going through a hard time however, reading positive tweets are definitely helping be out to get over this rough patch of  life.  Twitter distract us from the struggles of our daily lives. Life can be very harsh and sometimes I need stress reliever. Twitter does help us learn about each other. My classmate seem be having fun and write about things they are doing. Some of my classmates have midterms and others manage to go see Sensation. Some of their tweet does influenced me because they keep me positive and some of their tweets are funny so it helps make my day go faster. Twitter help us connect in more ways that just informational. I like to follow inspirational individuals that help me grow as a person and help deal with daily life struggles. Managing to read tweets while waiting and realizing that we are individuals who are not so different from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment