Sunday, November 10, 2013



       In my case, i was never interested in joining tweeter, even after my professor suggested that we should have an account i felt like it was a burden to have one. I never saw myself interested in following anyone and it even made no sense to me. I was more into Facebook because its all about reading what other people are posting, viewing profiles, pictures and timelines too, and more so commenting whenever one feels like doing it. However for the past few days that i joined tweeter, i forced myself to focus on the benefits of it, and i actually saw a few advantages of using it, i was able to follow what my friends were doing or undergoing as far as life is concerned, and i found that  most of us are sailing in the same boat, like almost everyone had something negative to say about life, its all about hectic life.However since am still new in tweeter and not so active in it as i should be, i haven't followed many friends yet, it feels like a public way of sending a text message to the world.
      When it comes to time, i think stellar time is the most effective to many people's daily lifestyles, because through expressing our views to the public we get to realize that despite what we are being through in life, life still goes on out there. And majority of people are living the same lifestyles.Though there's a little bit of entropic time which comes with natural calamities especially for those who are undergoing breakups, or death in family, they can easily relate their lifestyles to entropic, meaning chaotic life which is meaningless. Few of the people that i followed would write stuff like "life sucks". to me it felt like they are almost giving up on life. As per me, up until now i still hold my thumbs up on Facebook hoping with time i will be able to view tweeter in a different way.Still learning how to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment