Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Time Machine

The most popular phrase, “Time is money”. This is true. I like my works and life go smoothly. A good time management is a must. I always put myself into teleological time category. During the school, I always use a notebook to schedule my work every hour for the entire week. I do this because there are so much works everyday.  I schedule the time to wake up, babysitting, feeding the baby, study, homework, and more. Without the schedule book, I may forget to complete all my daily tasks.

In twitter, it falls into stellar time category. People like to share their diary on the blogger. I use facebook more than Twitter. I think people in facebook share much more detail about their daily life and reveal more privacy than twitter because they like to post their pictures about their bedroom, their dresses, their perfect bodies, their couples or loves and more. It’s almost no privacy. They also like share their happy and most exciting moment on facebook everyday. In twitter, people are like writing long story and better writer.


After reading of Borges' text, I don’t learn anything from twitter. I do learn a lot from the class, just not on this hypertext or twitter. Facebook and twitter just helps to keep me and my friends together and put our friendship last longer. It helps my friends and I know what’s going on in our life and what we doing daily. So when my friend and I hang out, we know where we up to. Lastly I don’t find myself running in the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment