Thursday, November 14, 2013


Teleological time affects my life and twitter responses the most. This is because most things that I talk about are cause and effect, and linear situations such as preparing for test, studying is going to impact the effect, and the test is the cause. Also I noticed a lot of stellar time from my group mates on twitter, for example one team mate twitted about a beggar on the street she seen walking by, and another team mate talked about someone complimenting her clothes on the bus. I call these things stellar time because they happen randomly, and are not planned. Also I noticed in the tweets that many times people tweeted about their problems and how they were going to overcome their problems. Even I tweeted of a situation I was trying to get out of and how I was going to deal with it. So overall everyone used all types of the three times, but mostly teleological time.

No comments:

Post a Comment