Wednesday, November 13, 2013



As someone once said “You can’t turn back the clock but you can wind it up again.” Time is a very precious asset that would never go back and is very limited.  24 hours might not even be enough for some us. We can see how different factors influence our time and daily lives categorizing the time in stellar, theological and entropic.

Today’s world is predominated by social media being Twitter and Facebook one of the most famous ones. By being on Twitter for a couple of weeks I noticed people post or “tweet” their thoughts or experiences influenced mostly by stellar time where our everyday life is impacted by situations that are intermingled.  However, teleological time is the one that affected me the most because everything I do or every decision I make has a consequence as in the causality theory.  I personally like better Facebook because I’ve had it for about 5 yrs and I’m already used to it but Twitter can be very useful also.  Previous to this assignment I wouldn’t have created a Twitter account but now I’m starting to like it. Because of its simplicity, Twitter is very easy to use and people can follow their friends, family, favorite artists and even news and be up to date with not only your close ones but with  what’s going on in the world also.

No comments:

Post a Comment