Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Moment.

I've had twitter for a few years now.
I have a love hate relationship with twitter.
I've grown on twitter.
I've grown with twitter.
I've become friends with people because of twitter.
I've lost relationships because of twitter.
Twitter always listens, even when you think you're tweeting to yourself.
Someone is always reading.
Someone is always tweeting.
I love to tweet.
It's all random.
I tweet while I'm on the toilet sometimes,
while I ride the train, do my laundry, or get bored in class.
I tweet lyrics, quotes,
& on occasion I tweet about how I feel when I go through the motions of life.
At times I see life through entropic time.
Total chaos & randomness.
It's reflected in my tweets.
One moment I'm tweeting about how the man sitting next to me on the train is taking a selfie
& then I jump to how I can't deal with having stepped in dogshit while not paying attention to where I was going because I was tweeting about what song I like most on an album..
Does it make life meaningless to look at it as an entropic watch? I believe you can still find purpose in the chain of random events and MOMENTS one has day to day.
Everything in life, even when planning, comes unexpededly.
Our emotions, reactions, all of that is random half the time..
With life being a chain of random events, doesn't that categorize it as being somewhat StellerTimeish? Scenarios that affect our daily lives.
Yesterday's random might influence Today's random .. which would mean it also falls under
Teleological time? Cause and effect. Giving life it's purpose.
But I was able to find the purpose in all types of times so is there really, 3 different types of times?

No comments:

Post a Comment